Saturday, September 27, 2014

Adventures in New York City: Part 2


I started my second day at New York City at FIKA, which is an espresso bar/coffee shop and it has a really beautiful and modern interior, which is what drew me into the place. I had an almond croissant and a latte and it was such a delicious way to start the day!



The latte was so good that I completely forgot to take an up close picture of what it first looked like...so here is a half-drunken (actually more like basically finished) cup of my coffee.


Afterwards my family and I made our way to the Grand Central Terminal and as I was walking I just had to take more pictures of the city.




Grand Central Terminal is so beautiful and I highly recommend checking it out!


Then we went to Soho to do some shopping and we hit up (another) Bloomingdale's.
Side note: they were having a giant sale which is why we went there a second time ;-)




We decided to treat ourselves to some macarons from the one and only Ladurée.




For lunch we went to Harney and Sons teahouse and I had the most delicious tea in the entire world: Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea. If you really love cinnamon I recommend trying this out and you do not need to add any sugar because it is sweet on its own.




My lunch was a delicious cheese platter and the presentation was just exquisite!


We then hit up Central Park and it is just amazing. It is a great place to go if only seeing buildings, streets, and cars gets tiring.


The squirrel is like "U MAD BRO?"


We saw a black squirrel and thought it was the coolest thing in the entire world.


We finished our jam-packed day and our trip in the amazing Rockefeller Center. It is definitely an essential place to visit in New York City and I am currently counting down the days when I can come back.

xoxo Liz

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos. Looks like you had an amazing time

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had lots of fun there :)

    Sonya
    http://foreverornot.blogspot.com - blog about a Russian girl living in Oregon, USA with a passion for photography, traveling and exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!! i miss new york!!! i love soho shopping!!! aahhh thanks for sharing these!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete