Thursday, June 5, 2014

Glam Meets Casual

Top: Express
Bottoms: Joe's Jeans
Shoes: Tahari

Recently I bought these ripped white boyfriend jeans at Nordstrom Rack. I have been eyeing this type of pair of jeans for a while and I was so happy when I found them at a discounted price. Ever since then I have been trying out every type of way to wear them. Today I decided to pair it with a nice button-down top to add some glam to the outfit. 


It was also raining in the morning so I had to make sure that what I was wearing could withstand the torrential downpour that was happening this morning. I decided to reach for my trusty nude Tahari flats that I have had for years and that go with everything. 



My jewelry consists of my everyday staples which is my Michael Kors watch and my PacSun necklace that I share with my friend. 



Here are just a couple of candids. Hope you enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment