Thursday, June 19, 2014

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag


For the next ten days, I am touring colleges, so I decided to show what I am bringing makeup wise. Since I am mainly doing college visits and not so much exploring the cities I'm in, I decided to bring only my necessities, plus a little extra just in case we do have time to do more.

Nails: (At the left)
CVS Nail Polish Remover
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry
Sally Hansen Base Coat
OPI Big Apple Red
Cuticle Oil
Nail Buffer

Face: (From top to bottom)
Lancome Blush
Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation

Eyes: (From top to bottom)
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Palette
Revlon Tweezers
Lancome Eyeshadow Palette
NYX White Eyeliner
NYX Black Eyeliner
NYX Super Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Eyelash Curler
Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara
Estee Lauder Travel Mascara (not sure which kind)
Lancome Deficils Mascara
Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment